Charcot Foot Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charcot Foot Lots of question, very few answers.

Go down

Charcot Foot Lots of question, very few answers. Empty Charcot Foot Lots of question, very few answers.

Post  Admin Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Let's say you want some information online about type 2 diabetes do a search and turn up thousands of pages with more information than you can ever use. So much so it gets confusing. Look up Charcot and getting confused by the amount of information is not a problem. A lot of what you find are old studies. The rest are posts from fellow sufferers or the same description copied over and over again from a podiatry website. Right now I find myself once again looking for answers I can't find. I want to move ahead with my life but the limitation from the 2 bouts of charcot and the surgery seem to be holding me back. I can't seem to find information about anybody in a similar situation. I search for information about muscule atrophy and find stories about people that stayed off of their foot for 3 months and they never got back full muscle tone or use of their leg. So how does that effect me who has been limiting weightbearing on my right leg for over a year and a half? I already have a list of questions to ask my doctor when I see him in a few weeks but I am looking for people with experience in living with limitations after charcot foot surgery.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://charcot.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down