Charcot Foot Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin - found you again.

2 posters

Go down

Admin - found you again. Empty Admin - found you again.

Post  my_left_foot Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Dear Marty

I abandoned this forum because when I used my bookmarks the Charcot Foot Support Forum "could not be found". I just did a google search on "charcot's +melanie" and found the url.

I would really like to find out how people are getting along with their Charcot's now. How are things with you?

Melanie
my_left_foot
my_left_foot

Back to top Go down

Admin - found you again. Empty Hello From Admin's spouse

Post  Tj12761 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Hi Melanie,

Marty didn't renew the domain name that was set up for this forum. I was ill last year and ended up having 2 surgeries, then Marty took ill with Legionnaires Disease after we went on a short get-a-way after my recovery. With all of this, the site has been put on the back burner, sorry. Marty is dealing with some pain with his foot yet but his fusion is still solid. He sees his surgeon/podiatrist next week for his annual checkup. The pain doctor that he sees did find a medication that works fairly well. It is called nucynta.

There is a charcot foot forum on facebook that seems to be active. Facebook Charcot Forum

Tj

my_left_foot wrote:Dear Marty

I abandoned this forum because when I used my bookmarks the Charcot Foot Support Forum "could not be found". I just did a google search on "charcot's +melanie" and found the url.

I would really like to find out how people are getting along with their Charcot's now. How are things with you?

Melanie
Tj12761
Tj12761
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum